Part of Mexico's 4-coin Cultural Fusion series, this .750 fine Gold coin commemorates the cultural significance of the cacao plant. With a mintage of only 2,000, these coins are hard to come by.
- Contains .0402 oz of Gold.
- Proof coins will ship in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Aztec man carrying a large cacao pod, surrounded by a legend bearing date, purity, weight, and 'Mo' mintmark.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your El Cacao Proof coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the 2011 El Cacao Proof coin to your cart today!