|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
A small mintage of no more than 5,000 coins adds collectible appeal on top of the bullion value of this beautifully colorized Dragon from the Perth Mint!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- This colorized coin comes in an attractive box and comes with the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional proof beautifully colored Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a ‘pearl of wisdom’. The Chinese character for ‘dragon’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Dragon’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add the Colorized 2012 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon Proof coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.