These highly collectible Silver Dollars were minted to celebrate peace following WWI. This example carries a high grade of MS-64 from PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown, similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Random Year - Date(s) on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|