The first Proof Silver Eagle to be minted in San Francisco since 1992, this coin was produced specifically for the 2012 San Francisco Set, and has a mintage of under 300,000, making it one of the rarest proof Silver Eagles available.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin, while the Early Releases label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within 30 days of the coin's release.
- A total of only 281,792 of these coins were produced, sold only in the 2-coin 2012-S Silver Eagle Set and the 2012 Coin and Currency set.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Bears the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark. Standard issue 2012 Proof Silver Eagles are produced in West Point, with a "W" mint mark.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with the collectible value of a low-mintage San Francisco issue. Add the 2012-S Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!