|Grade:||Almost Unc - 58|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.4838 troy oz|
The $10 Liberty Gold Eagle coins were designed by Christian Gobrecht and were minted from 1838-1907. Surviving the test of time, this historic coin is still in great shape.
- Contains .4838 oz of actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on the hair band.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a bundle of arrows with an olive branch in its talon, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!