The $10 Liberty Gold Eagle coins were designed by Christian Gobrecht and were minted from 1838-1907. Surviving the test of time, this historic coin is still in great shape.
- Contains .4838 oz of actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on the hair band.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a bundle of arrows with an olive branch in its talon, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Almost Unc - 58|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.4838 troy oz|