Deep-sea fish is a term for fish that live at depths in the ocean at which there is insufficient light for photosynthesis. This third Deep Sea Fish series release features the Melanostomias biseriatus, or the scaleless black dragonfish.
- Contains 0.4625 oz of Silver.
- Comes in original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of Queen Elizabeth II and $2 denomination.
- Reverse: Features a realistically colored Melanostomias biseriatus, also known as the scaleless black dragonfish.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Pitcairn Islands.
Protect your Deep Sea Fish Melanostomias Biseriatus from fingerprints by adding cotton glovesto your order.
Some of these creatures from the deep most people will never see in real life. Add this Deep Sea Fish Proof coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4625 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||New Zealand Mint|