|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||New Zealand Mint|
Black Seadevils are named for their baleful appearance and typically pitch black skin. They are found in tropical to temperate waters of the Atlantic, Indian, and Pacific Oceans.
- Contains 0.5 oz of Silver.
- Comes in an original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of Queen Elizabeth II and $2 denomination.
- Reverse: Features a realistically colored Melanocetus Johnsonii, also known as the Black Seadevil.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Pitcairn Islands.
Protect your Deep Sea Fish Melanostomias Biseriatus from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Some of these creatures from the deep most people will never see in real life. Add this Deep Sea Fish Proof coin to your cart today!