Special, hard-to-find packaging!
The 2012 Silver Austrian Philharmonics typically come to you in original tubes. However, a few were packaged in specialized vacuum-sealed sheets. These coins were only distributed at two coin shows in the world: the Chicago World's Fair of Money and the World Money Fair of Berlin. If you missed out in Chicago and Berlin, APMEX is offering these specially-sealed Silver Philharmonics to everyone.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- All other coins will be in specifically sealed protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add this Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Silver Austrian Philharmonics -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Philharmonics are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|