The Royal Canadian Mint released three unique Gold coins to commemorate the 2010 Winter Olympics, held in Vancouver, British Columbia. This thunderbird design is the second in the series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees that this coin was received by PCGS within the first month of mintage.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Susanna Blunt, alongside an image of the logo of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a thunderbird, with small maple leafs swirling in the wind created from its wings along with the purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting beautiful .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this commemorative 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!