These notes remain highly collectible as bank tellers are instructed to have them destroyed if received across the counter.
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- Each note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Heavily circulated notes from series 1934 or 1934-A.
- These notes will have condition issues such as missing corners, pinholes, tears, or stains, but will be mostly intact, grading at least Very Good.
- Last printed in 1945 and bear the portrait of President William McKinley.
Federal Reserve Notes are a nice addition to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Districts (A through L) will be of our choice, and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|