|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
These coins are considered to be America's most beautiful design and minted during what is referred to as the "Renaissance of American Coinage." The Gold Reserve Act of 1934 outlawed most ownership of Gold, adding further collectible appeal.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.