This beautiful commemorative coin is patterned after the 1876 $100 Gold Union coin, which was actually never released. Encapsulation by NGC further guarantees the authenticity of this coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 oz fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a Seated Lady Liberty, 13 stars, and the date of “1876”.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle perched on a shield with "United States of America" and "In God We Trust" above.
- Designed by George T. Morgan.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC has guaranteed the Gem Proof condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this beautiful commemorative to your cart today!