|Metal Content:||0.2419 troy oz|
Recognized as part of the early 20th-century renaissance of American coinage, these beautiful coins are an investor favorite that saw minimal circulation in the U.S. close to a century ago!
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Liberty in full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929 featuring an incuse or recessed motif.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 US gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and silver dollars for both the novice and the expert. APMEX, one of the leading precious metals dealers in the country, specializes in PCGS and NGC graded coins.