The Eisenhower Dollar, aka the Ike Dollar, was the first dollar minted after the Peace Dollar that was intended for circulation. This coin contains 40% Silver.
Only 3 coins graded higher!
- Contains 0.3161 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-68 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a striking profile of President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with the legend of “LIBERTY” above his head.
- Reverse: Reflects the design of the Apollo XI’s insignia. Depicted is an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with an olive branch firmly grasped in his talons with a small planet earth turned so that North America can be seen.
- This issue features an "S" mintmark as it was struck in San Francisco.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollar by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Preserve a part of American History by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this MS-68 1974-S Silver Eisenhower Dollar in your cart today!
The Ike Dollar commemorates the great accomplishments of General/President Dwight D. Eisenhower and the success of the Apollo XI moon landing mission.