The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver Dollar in the world, and gains value with the plus designation from PCGS, assigned to coins at the high end of their grade approaching the quality requirements for the next grade.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64+ condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint’s “CC” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1882-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!