This 2-coin Silver Eagle set contains proof and reverse proof versions of the 2012 Silver Eagle, struck at the San Francisco Mint. Both coins have been graded a perfect PR-70 by PCGS, and feature labels hand-signed by designer John Mercanti.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes one Reverse Proof Silver Eagle and one Proof Silver Eagle.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coins' flawless PR-70 condition.
- Each coin has a label hand-signed by John Mercanti, Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint, and designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Both coins feature the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Only 224,911 of these sets were minted in 2012 to mark the 75th Anniversary of the San Francisco Mint. Even fewer merited a perfect PR-70 grade, and fewer still bear the Mercanti-signed labels. Don't miss out on your chance to add the 2012 2-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your Silver Eagle collection. Add one to your cart today!