The 2013 Silver Lunar Year of the Snake coin features a snake curled around a tree branch.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2013 is the Year of the Snake. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming. This coin is graded a perfect Mint State-70, the highest possible grade, by NGC and given the Early Releases designation, guaranteeing they were received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects your coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The Lunar Snake design is shown in full detail. The Chinese character for "Snake" and the inscription "Year of the Snake" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!