This Perfect grade of MS-70 by NGC has a population of only 3 coins, which further adds to the collectability and rarity of this impressive coin.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 727 coins.
- Population of 3 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Obverse: Depicts a koala clinging to a tree branch.
- Reverse: Features the bust of Queen Elizabeth ll.
- Legal tender coin of Australia issued by the Perth Mint.
Protect and display your 1/10 oz Proof Platinum Koala in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this exceptional coin to your collection today!
This proof coin is the collectors version of bullion coins released by the Perth Mint. Proof coins are struck multiple times, which produces a very high degree of detail.
Koalas do not live in rainforests or desert areas. They live in the tall eucalyptus forests and low eucalyptus woodlands of mainland eastern Australia and on some islands off the southern and eastern coasts. Queensland, NSW, Victoria and South Australia are the only states where Koalas are found naturally in the wild.
The Perth Mint opened its operations in 1899 and is a member of an elite group of world mints whose pure Gold, Silver and Platinum legal tender coins are trusted without question. Known for stunning quality reflects the importance of the mint's traditional skills, and through the use of modern treatments such as color and gilding, they demonstrate the mint's canny ability to set new market trends.