The Morgan Silver Dollar, minted from 1878-1904 and again in 1921, is the most popular Silver Dollar collected in the world. This 1885 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-64.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective NGC Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
Display your certified Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this certified 1885 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.