Proof Platinum American Eagles change designs yearly adding to their bullion appeal and the collectibility of this series. One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- Mintage of only 10,084 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, the symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Depicts a Revolutionary War minuteman with a rifle and book representing the fourth of six principles in the preamble of the US Constitution, "To Provide for the Common Defence", the weight and denomination.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful 2012 Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|