Gold Eagles are the most popular Gold coin in America for their classic design and Gold content. This example has been graded a perfect 70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2011 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!