This is the second coin of a new series featuring great French ships. Every year for five years, this series will pay tribute to a sailing ship, a warship and an ocean liner. This 50 Euro Proof Silver coin depicts The Jeanne D´Arc.
As one of the most famous helicopter cruisers of the French Navy (1964-2010), the Jeanne D´Arc has carried out numerous active campaigns, served as a training ground for Navy cadet officers and been involved in several humanitarian missions.
- Contains 5 oz of silver.
- Comes in capsule, and in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 500 coins.
- Obverse: The Jeanne D´Arc is represented on the obverse of this Silver coin, sailing the open sea, and is crowned on the top left side by a tampion, a cover which protects the gun barrels and features the ship's name and coat of arms.
- Reverse: The reverse is a composition common to all five of the sailing ship coins.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2012 5 oz Silver €50 Great French Ships The Jeanne D´Arc Proof coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|