|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|
This is the second coin of a new series featuring great French ships. Every year for five years, this series will pay tribute to a sailing ship, a warship and an ocean liner. This 50 Euro Proof Silver coin depicts The Jeanne D´Arc.
As one of the most famous helicopter cruisers of the French Navy (1964-2010), the Jeanne D´Arc has carried out numerous active campaigns, served as a training ground for Navy cadet officers and been involved in several humanitarian missions.
- Contains 5 oz of silver.
- Comes in capsule, and in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 500 coins.
- Obverse: The Jeanne D´Arc is represented on the obverse of this Silver coin, sailing the open sea, and is crowned on the top left side by a tampion, a cover which protects the gun barrels and features the ship's name and coat of arms.
- Reverse: The reverse is a composition common to all five of the sailing ship coins.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2012 5 oz Silver €50 Great French Ships The Jeanne D´Arc Proof coin to your cart today!