Not only do these beautiful coins feature an iconic design and 1/2 oz of Gold, but with a mintage of just 79,605 coins, there is an aspect of collectibility on top of the bullion investment appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Low mintage makes them attractive to collectors.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Fractional Gold American Eagle coins are always in high demand because they provide investor and collector appeal at a lower price point that their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!