Available from the U.S. Mint for now, but sold on a limited basis. The Silver Eagle coin contains 1 oz of pure Silver and has a beautiful patriotic design, making it one of the most popular bullion coin in the United States.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The San Francisco Mint stopped production of BU Silver Eagles in 1992 and resumed in 2011. This is a sealed “Monster Box” of 500 Silver Eagles from the San Francisco Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?The American Silver Eagle is one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy American Eagle Silver Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
We provide our customers with a refund and or exchange policy on everything we sell including bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
|Metal Content:||500 troy oz|