Sealed Monster Boxes of Silver Eagles make it easy to obtain large amounts of .999 fine Silver with just one purchase. Aside from the bullion content, Silver American Eagles are the most popular Silver coin in the United States.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz Silver.
- The San Francisco Mint stopped production of BU Silver Eagles in 1992 and resumed in 2011. This is a sealed “Monster Box” of 500 Silver Eagles from the San Francisco Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Buying large amounts of Silver is a quick and easy way to build your Silver collection. Add this sealed Monster Box of 2013 Silver Eagles to your cart today!
APMEX has not verified the contents of these mint-sealed boxes.