|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Only $9.49 per coin over spot!
2013 1 oz Silver Austrian Philharmonic coins have gained worldwide popularity with their .999 purity and beautiful design featuring instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic. And best of all, each Silver coin will come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in gray “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2013 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!