Only $8.99 per coin over spot!
2013 1 oz Silver Austrian Philharmonic coins have gained worldwide popularity with their .999 purity and beautiful design featuring instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic. And best of all, each Silver coin will come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in gray “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Mintage of 14,536,400 coins.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Silver Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2013 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
On February 1, 2008, a 1 oz Silver version of the coin was issued. The Silver Philharmonics feature the same designs found on the Gold Philharmonics and are made of .999 fine Silver. The Austrian Mint decided to further expand their Philharmonic line with a 1 oz Platinum coin in 2016. The Platinum Philharmonic kept the same design as the Gold and Silver Philharmonics and is made from .9995 fine Platinum.
For the 15th anniversary of the Vienna Philharmonic Gold bullion coin in 2004, the Austrian Mint created a 1,000 oz version with a face value of €100,000. The "Big Phil" coin contains 31.103 kg of .9999 fine Gold. For the 20th anniversary, the Austrian Mint created a 20 oz .9999 fine Gold Philharmonic coin. On the 25th anniversary, the Austrian Mint introduced a new size in the series with the 1/25 oz .9999 fine Gold Philharmonic coin that is a permanent size for the series.