Millennium Gold American Eagles are a great way to enhance your Gold portfolio! These coins attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing in the wind against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1/4 oz Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
The 1/4 oz Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Eagle is always in high demand because fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this 1/4 oz Gold coin to your cart today!