|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
These coins have been specially treated after the striking process to achieve a very noticeable matte finish. These are the collector's edition ATB coins, and carry the "P" mint mark.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a protective box, capsule and certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version ATB coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Eruption on the east rift of Kilauea, one of the world's most active volcanoes, surrounded by "Hawai'i Volcanoes," "Hawaii," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Guaranteed by the US Mint.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Established as Hawaii National Park in 1916, the park was created to preserve the natural setting of the Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes. These two volcanoes display the effects of more than 70 million years of volcanism, migration and evolution, making the park one of the most interesting biological landscapes on earth.