Fractional Gold Pandas are highly collected around the world. This Panda coin is graded a near perfect MS-69 by NGC adding collectibility to the Gold bullion value!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated in a sealed holder and graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Mintage of 143,062 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1985.
- Reverse: Features a panda hanging from a bamboo branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1985 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!