This 2006 Silver Eagle was produced in a Reverse Proof finish, featuring mirrored devices on a frosted field. The first Reverse Proof Silver Eagle, this coin was only available in the 2006 3-coin set. This example has been graded PF-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Unique Reverse Proof finish adds further beauty to this stunning coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in all of American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this 2006-P Reverse Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!