These random date Silver American Eagles, graded a Near Perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS, appeal to collectors and investors alike for their beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Displays Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a near perfect MS-69 by PCGS, one of top coin grading services. Add a random date PCGS certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Silver coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.