The third release in The Perth Mint's "Endangered and Extinct" series features a colorized tasmanian devil, beautifully depicted on 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and displayed in a wooden case.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a high-gloss wooden case accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, country and year.
- Reverse: Features two colorized tasmanian devils in a forest.
- Guaranteed by the Tuvalu government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Tasmanian Devil Proof coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is a popular way to diversify one's portfolio. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|