As low as $57.99 per coin!
In celebration of NGC's 25th anniversary, these Morgan Silver Dollars are encapsulated in a limited-edition Black Retro Holder reminiscent of their original holder issued in 1987.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-63.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and/or New Orleans.
- This listing is for 1 coin only per order.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-63 graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
These MS-63 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.