This 1903 Commemorative Gold has been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 595!
- This coin has a mintage of 17500.
- Population of 595 with 970 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.0484 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Commemorative Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1903 G$1 Commemorative Gold MS-64 NGC your cart today!
The 1903 $1.00 Gold Commemorative coins were struck to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Thomas Jefferson's signing and acquisition of the Louisiana Territory. This 1903 $1.00 Gold commemorative is graded MS-64 by NGC. These coins were originally issued for $3.00 each and were housed in a variety of different ways including cardboard boxes with imprinted lids, spoons, and stick pins. The 1903 $1.00 Gold coin commemorative was designed Charles Barber. With an original mintage of only 17,500 coins, many of them were returned to the mint where they were then melted.