|Denomination:||$10, $25, $50, $100|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|
Each coin in this set is individually holdered and has been graded a perfect Mint State-70 by NGC. This guarantee by one of the top coin grading services adds collectible appeal to the classic design of the Platinum American Eagle.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of each coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Features an American bald eagle representing the executive branch of the U.S. government with the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle Set in style by adding an attractive wooden gift box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2007 4-Coin Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!