This coin was minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage". Nice investment grade coin, add this very affordable issue to your Gold portfolio today!
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 228,250 coins.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Add this certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!