These early 20th century 5 Mark Silver coins from Germany were issued by the free city of Hamburg. Nice examples for a German States type set!
- Contains .8037 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Dates (1891-1913) of our choice are limited to available inventory.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of Hamburg surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Features an Imperial German eagle with the value and date.
- Struck at the Hamburg Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .8037 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 5 Mark coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.