These Early 20th century 5 Mark Silver coins from Germany were issued by the free city of Hamburg. Nice examples for a German States type set!
- Contains .8037 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of Hamburg surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Features an Imperial German eagle with the value and date.
- Struck at the Hamburg Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .8037 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 5 Mark coins to your cart today!
These crown sized coins are in Average Circulated condition and seldom seen outside of Europe.
Dates (1901-1913) of our choice are limited to available inventory.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.8038 troy oz|