Early 20th century Silver coins from Germany. This 5 Mark coin was issued by the free city of Hamburg and contains .8037 oz actual Silver weight.
- Contains .8037 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Features the coat of arms of Hamburg occupies surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Displays the Imperial German eagle with the value and date.
- Struck at the Hamburg Mint.
Containing .8037 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 5 Mark coins to your cart today!
These crown sized coins are seldom seen outside of Europe and are dated 1913 or earlier. These coins will grade at least Extra Fine and they are tough to find this nice! Dates (1901-1913) of our choice, and limited to available inventory. KM#610.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Extra Fine or Better|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.8038 troy oz|