These early 20th century Silver coins from Germany were issued by the free city of Hamburg. This 5 Mark coin contains .8037 oz actual Silver weight.
- Contains .8037 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Features the coat of arms of Hamburg surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Displays the Imperial German eagle with the value and date.
- Struck at the Hamburg Mint.
Containing .8037 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 5 Mark coins to your cart today!
These crown sized coins are seldom seen outside of Europe and are dated 1913 or earlier. These coins will grade at least Extra Fine and they are tough to find this nice!
Dates (1901-1913) of our choice, and limited to available inventory. KM#610.