This is the 2011 Israel Silver Daniel in the Den of Lions Proof coin offered by the Holy Land Mint and is the 17th in the series of the Biblical Art coins series. Coin comes complete with original box and COA.
- Contains 0.857 oz of Silver with a Proof finish.
- Presented with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depiction of Daniel in the Lion's Den facing perilous lions.
- Reverse: The denomination, year of issue, and the word "Israel" in Hebrew, English and Arabic.
- Crafted by The Holy Land Mint with a face value of 2 New Sheqalim.
Add this beautiful Daniel in the Lion's Den coin to your cart today!
The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp. (ICMC) was established in 1961 and perpetually pursues their stated objective of “commemorating significant historic, national, social, scientific, and cultural achievements of the State of Israel” by specializing in commissioning, designing, minting and distributing unique Gold and Silver coins which reflect the unique character of Israel’s past, present and hoped-for future. They have worked on behalf of the Bank of Israel for several commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions. Each of their products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for high quality coins and rounds.