This pure Silver coin depicts the first encounter with the kangaroo. Botanist Joseph Banks brought a specimen of the unusual creature back to England in 1773 and commissioned George Stubbs to paint its likeness.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a capsule within a display card.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a Kangaroo standing tall with a landscape background, the monetary denomination and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Australian Mint.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These curious creatures were depicted in words and artworks which seem inaccurate today, but are filled with the beauty of these animals capturing people’s imaginations. Add this beloved coin to your portfolio today!