NGC tubes are sonically sealed with a label that guarantees you will receive Gem Uncirculated Silver Eagles. This tube contains 20 of the key date 1996 Silver Eagles, making them an even greater find for Silver Eagle lovers.
- 1996 is the key date in the Silver Eagle series.
- NGC tube protects and guarantees the Gem Uncirculated condition.
- The coins can be re-submitted to NGC for grading at anytime.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the Sealed Tube of 1996 Silver Eagles to your cart today!
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver American Eagles are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||20 troy oz|