The Russian Ballerinas are some of the most popular Palladium coins in the world and are considered beloved treasures for their intricate design. Expand your Palladium collection with these NGC certified coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a female ballerina in fifth position en pointe.
- Reverse: Displays the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of the Russian Federation issued by the Bank of Russia and minted by the St. Petersburg Mint.
Proudly display this gorgeous coin in style by adding a presentation box to your cart.
Palladium Ballerinas were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian. Add this certified 1991 1/2 oz Palladium Ballerina coin to your collection today!