This 2013 Year of the Snake Gold coin features a red and black colored snake with bamboo. Selective colorization adds to the charm and beauty of this coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in an original display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for “snake” and the inscription “Year of the Snake” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
These superb releases are perfect for people born in “snake” years – 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013. People born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|