Considered to be America's most beautiful coin, this $20 Gold coin was designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens. This $20 Gold Double Eagle has a low mintage of only 149,750 coins and has been authenticated and graded as an MS-61 by PCGS.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This well struck and fully lustrous coin, minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage", is a favorite of investors and collectors alike. Add this certified Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!