This is a nice coin from the Wildlife Series. NGC has certified only 12 coins at this level.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Extremely low mintage of 2,629 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a Polar Bear swimming, denomination below.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin was produced as a series to honor the endangered wildlife in Canada. Add this rare 1990 1/10 oz Proof Platinum Wildlife Polar Bear coin to your collection today!
The Royal Canadian Mint opened its operations in 1908 and is known for innovative engineering and unparalleled craftsmanship.
The Royal Canadian Mint is globally recognized for minting milestones like the world’s first Million Dollar Gold Bullion Coin, the world's first colored circulation coin and the world’s most highly refined Gold standard known as “five nines”.