|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
These coins have been specially treated after the striking process to achieve a very noticeable matte finish. These are the collector's edition ATB coins, and carry the "P" mint mark.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a protected box, capsule and certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version ATB coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: A Dall sheep in front of Mount McKinley, surrounded by "Denali," "Alaska," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Guaranteed by the US Mint.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your cart today!
Established as a national site in 1917, the park was created to protect wildlife populations such as grizzly bears, caribou, Dall sheep and moose. In 1980, the park was expanded from two million acres to its current size of more than six million acres, of which about 16 percent is covered in glaciers. At 20,320 feet above sea level, Mount McKinley (Denali) is the highest mountain in North America and is the third most prominent peak in the world behind Mount Everest and Aconcagua.