Own a piece of Americana with these 19th century $20 Gold Liberty Double Eagles, each coin is over 100 years old.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty surrounded by 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver, Carson City, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this Pre-1900 dated $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.