The Kingdom of Italy was an area in present day Northern Italy that was founded by Napoleon Bonaparte in 1805. Napoleon was crowned at the Duomo di Milano, Milan and since then held the title "Emperor of the French and King of Italy".
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Just 450,000 of these coins were struck over a period of seven years.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Reverse: Crowned Italian coat of arms surrounded by "Regno d'Italia".
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these beautiful and rare Italian 20 Lire Gold coins of Napoleon to your cart today!
Dates (1808-1814) of our choice, and are limited to stock on hand.