A grade of a near perfect Proof-69 lets you know that this is a nearly flawless coin that was received by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect Proof-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, the symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: "Lady Justice" watched over by an American bald eagle representing the Judicial Branch of government.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes its reverse yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!